So today was the last day to finish up the list I created on Monday and *shocker* I did not get to everything. But I am getting closer I am improving and it is making me happy to get more things done. Sometimes getting everything done is a necessity, but that time is not now. Right this moment in my life most is pretty darn good.
So shut up perfectionist brain.
See I have just enough OCD to be bugged by an unfinished list and enough ADD to procrastinate forever. Haha, joke is on you brain, because all I am doing is driving myself crazy. I am going to be happy with my progress and I am not going to give up.
So there.
And here is the list results:
School
- Math for Medication Safety GETTING BETTER
- Organize school things for upcoming semester MOSTLY READY
- Read NCLEX review book (Christmas present!) um, I got nothing
- Start on Med Surg 1 readings STARTED HIGHLIGHTING(ISH)
- Look up OB book prices Noooo, but I planned an outing for tomorrow
- Listen to online lectures nada
- Daily Bible study Yes, I think. Starting keeping track on New Years
- Exercise daily (found inspiration here: The Body Department) Yes
- Keep a clean room Not quite
- Organize/purge clothes Slightly, not enough
- Read three books YES
- Create an outline for WIP YES AND MANY MORE TO COME
- Create complex characters, maybe a cut a few and focus UM, NO. Maybe a little
- Just try and keep up with it plus life. Success :)
Hope you all had a great Sunday! Good job preparing for Monday :) Take it like a Christian.
<3 Lissa
No comments:
Post a Comment