Monday, March 9, 2015

The Daring Art of Dealing

Heyo,

There is the this phrase "How to deal". I think of this phrase as away of saying "how do you do it? Like I am coping, not awesome. Something happened and I don't know." Basically we all have to deal, but how do we do it?

So here are tips to deal:

  1. Deep Breath
  2. Take a nap
  3. Go for a  walk
  4. Eat chocolate, and Chex
  5. Enjoy some sunshine
  6. Talk to a pal
  7. Try another walk, longer
  8. If you still can't deal, run away
  9. Pack a bag
  10. Bring a banana for luck
  11. And head somewhere with better weather
  12. Because if you are going to be a quitter you might as well do it in California
  13. Besides the basically pay you for living, right?

*note: I have never done this step, but I dream of doing it someday when it wouldn't be a disaster. The point of course is to avoid chaos not create it.

<3 Lissa

1 comment:

  1. These are great suggestions to help me deal with my issues! Thanks! (Although I won't run off to California!)

    ReplyDelete