Tuesday, April 21, 2015

LAST DAY OF BEING EIGHTEEN

Heyo,

I am sitting here in my corner not really a corner, but it feels like it with the window next to me blinds closed sipping my iced tea not at this moment, I mean I am typing right now.

This is the last day I will be eighteen and I want to commemorate it somehow. Too much has happened in this last year to really quantify, so I am giving you a snapshot. I will tell you about my day today.

Got up at five-thirty, studied until seven, checked in with family (fun) and then studied more, wrote a paper, got bored. Then I ate lunch and began to panic about all the studying I had to do before test on Thursday. Went to study session at one-thirty. Got some great tutoring felt happy, had to leave far too soon, in order to get to work on time, three thirty. Worked this is too small a word for all that happened, but too much happened to give you all the details.  Came at ten pm and began prep for my twelve hour clinical tomorrow in labor and delivery, which starts at six-thirty.

When I came home, there was so pre-birthday pizzazz around and a SUPER sweet note from little sis she was already in bed when I got home and it made me REALLY happy.

My emotions range from stress test, happy-family, sad-busy, peaceful-productive, hope-Jesus.

That about sums it up as best I can this late at night.

Eighteen years is a pretty good run.

<3 Lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment