Monday, December 29, 2014

Am I Too Hard on Myself?

Heyo,

Soo two weeks ago I made two lists, and then Christmas happened. Today is Monday so back to business as usual. Overall I both liked it and hated the list making thing. The bad thing is that I stressed myself out thinking I had to get everything done in one day. When really there was no deadline other than my own. I could flex if things came up, because sometimes (hint Thursday), things did come up and mess everything. On the upside, I got more done on a variety of things than I would have. In conclusion, I need to find a balance between being motivated and being a perfectionist. Lists are helpful, because I am a very goal oriented person, but everyday is a bit intense. So I am thinking that today we'll tweak things; I will try and make one for the whole week.

School
  • Math for Medication Safety
  • Organize school things for upcoming semester
  • Read NCLEX review book (Christmas present!)
  • Start on Med Surg 1 readings
  • Look up OB book prices
  • Listen to online lectures
Things
  • Daily Bible study
  • Exercise daily (found inspiration here: The Body Department)
  • Keep a clean room
  • Organize/purge clothes
Creativity
  • Read three books
  • Create an outline for WIP
  • Create complex characters, maybe a cut a few and focus
Social Media
  • Just try and keep up with it plus life.

No comments:

Post a Comment